- Sprayable, 100% solids adhesive without volatiles
- Offers excellent adhesion to polypropylene and other low surface energy (LSE) plastics
- Extended open time allows for large surface assembly
- Features high temperature resistance
- Compatible with heat sensitive surfaces
- Bonds wide variety of substrates, including most foams, plastics, particle board, light gauge metals
3M™ Sprayable Hot Melt Adhesive 6111HT is a high-strength, high-temperature-resistant adhesive used to bond most foams, fabrics, particle board and thin metal. This non-volatile, 100% solids sprayable thermoplastic adhesive requires no drying time with minimal overspray, providing a more sustainable solution for increasing productivity. Available in blue and tan.
Offers Excellent Adhesion to Polypropylene and other LSE Plastics
Our 3M™ Sprayable Hot Melt Adhesive 6111HT is a heat applied, 100% solids, sprayable adhesive for a fast and neat alternative to aerosol, contact and solvent-based adhesives. It bonds to a variety of surfaces including low surface energy (LSE) plastics. Ideal for large surface assembly and does not damage heat sensitive surfaces like polystyrene foam, polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Case inserts
- Seating attachment
- Furniture and upholstery
- Large surface lamination
- Cubicle, office partition