- High strength bonding to replace mechanical fasteners and rivets
- Permanently elastic to allow joint movement
- 50-60 minute skin time; paintable, once skin forms
- Good UV resistance
- One component, moisture-curing sealant simplifies production
- Bonds dissimilar materials for increased design flexibility
- Gap filling capability
- Features mid-range Shore A hardness
3M™ Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant 560 is a high-strength, single-component, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane adhesive that creates high strength bonds on a wide variety of materials including plastics, metals, fiberglass and wood.
Creates High Strength Elastomeric Bond with Good UV Resistance
Engineered for high performance, 3M™ Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant 560 (PDF, 373.52 Kb) is a single-component, moisture-curing polyurethane sealant used to bond a wide variety of materials, including plastics, fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP), sheet molding compound (SMC), aluminum, steel, coated metal and wood. It exhibits high tensile strength, good UV resistance, mid-range Shore A Hardness and high modulus in a wide variety of extreme service environments. Available in cartridge, sausage pack and drum volumes to meet your application needs.
- Panel bonding
- Attaching exterior panels and metal framework
- Vehicle flooring attachment
- Transportation manufacturing (bus, rail, truck, trailer)
- Replacement of mechanical fasteners in many situations