- Black, 0.062 in. (1.6 mm) thick closed-cell medium-density foam carrier helps seal out dust, light and moisture
- Durable acrylic adhesive on one side of foam offers good aging and UV resistance
- Paper liner allows for die cutting without having to laminate another liner to foam
- Designed for demanding gasketing, cushioning, damping and insulating applications
- Conformable properties allow taping or sealing on curved or irregular surfaces
3M™ Vinyl Foam Tape 4726 includes a closed cell, medium-density foam backing with a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side. It allows for quick-stick to a variety of substrates including many metals, glass and plastics. The silicone treated white paper liner allows for die cutting without having to laminate another liner to the foam.
Quick Adhesion, Good Aging and UV Resistance
3M™ Vinyl Foam Tape 4726 is a black, 1/16 in. foam tape that includes an acrylic adhesive with good quick-stick on contact. It offers good aging characteristics and will remain flexible when exposed to elevated temperatures and UV light. The conformable foam and adhesive of this tape combine to provide reliable performance on curved or irregular surfaces in various industrial applications.
- Dust and moisture seal for HVAC, appliances, gasketing, construction and electronic and transportation equipment