- Black, 0.125 in. (3.2 mm) thick closed-cell, medium-density foam carrier helps seal out dust, light and moisture
- Durable acrylic adhesive on one side of foam offers good aging and UV resistance
- Paper liner allows for die cutting without having to laminate another liner to foam
- Designed for demanding gasketing, cushioning, damping and insulating applications
- Conformable properties allow taping or sealing on curved or irregular surfaces
3M™ Vinyl Foam Tape 4718 includes a closed cell, medium-density foam backing with a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side. It allows for quick-stick to a variety of substrates including many metals, glass and plastics. The silicone treated white paper liner allows for die cutting without having to laminate another liner to the foam.
- Dust and moisture seal for HVAC, appliances, gasketing, construction and electronic and transportation equipment
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.