- Bonds a wide variety of substrates including metal, glass, wood, paper, paint and many plastics
- 60# Unbleached densified kraft liner allows for manual or hand applications
- Provides consistently strong bonds in temperatures up to 250°F/121°C
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive 400 bonds on contact
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 465 offers instant adhesion to metals, glass, wood, papers and plastics. It features an easy liner release for both manual and hand applications, which makes it a perfect choice for high-speed flying spices and zero splices on most grades of paper in commercial print applications.
Offers High UV, Humidity and Moisture Resistance
With our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 465 you can keep production processes moving in rapid fashion. Splicing foils, fabrics, films and papers has never been easier. This 2 mil, high-tack adhesive tape features an aggressive bond that adheres on contact. It has high UV, humidity and moisture resistance, and good solvent resistance, to withstand challenging work environments. By using a robust 60 lb. densified kraft paper release liner, this tape provides reliable performance for industrial applications, such as die-cutting and automated dispensers.
- High-speed flying splices and zero speed splices on most grades of paper
- Splicing foils, films and fabrics
- Laminating adhesive for foams and photos
- Attaching metal and plastic nameplates
- Mounting promotional items and posters
- Core starting