- Black, 0.125 in. (3.2 mm) thick closed-cell high-density foam carrier helps seal out dust, light and moisture
- Durable acrylic adhesive on one side of foam offers good aging and UV resistance
- Designed for demanding gasketing, cushioning, damping and insulating applications
- Conformable properties allow taping or sealing on curved or irregular surfaces
- Designed to avoid stretching while leaving the liner in place
3M™ Vinyl Foam Tape 4508 includes a closed cell, high-density, flexible foam backing with a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side. It allows for quick-stick to a variety of substrates including many metals, glass and plastics. The silicone treated white paper liner helps to minimize stretching during installation.
- Dust and moisture seal for HVAC, appliances, gasketing, construction and electronic and transportation equipment
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.