- Charcoal gray, 0.250 in. (6.4 mm) soft conformable, low-density, open-cell foam design helps seal out air, dust and light when compressed
- Excellent cushioning characteristics and high absorbency
- Dampens sounds and absorbs vibration when used in electronic applications
- Offers high initial quick-stick to multiple substrates
- Provides excellent shear strength and high temperature performance
3M™ Urethane Foam Tape 4314 is a conformable, low-density, open-cell foam tape with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side. This tape will adhere to a variety of substrates and can be used in numerous mounting applications to dampen sound and create a clean and durable product.
Seals Out Moisture, Dust and Drafts
3M™ Urethane Foam Tape 4314 is 1/4 in. thick, comprised of a soft conformable, low-density, open-cell foam with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side. The adhesive is protected by a silicone treated paper liner. It offers excellent cushioning characteristics while providing high absorbency to seal out moisture, dust and drafts. It can perform under a wide range of temperatures. Special note: Extra care should be taken when handling to avoid damaging tape.
- Cushion and dampen sound in electronics such as printers, keyboards, computers, aircraft lights and automotive dashboards
- Register covers
- Recessed lighting
- Door, window and cabinet seals