- High performance, medium strength bonding allows for disassembly
- Excellent UV resistance
- Color stable sealing
- Above and below the water line applications
- 15-20 minute skin time helps keep jobs moving quickly
- Medium strength – can be removed if rework or repair is necessary
- Paintable immediately after application
3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 4000 UV is a one-component, medium-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling sealant that cures to form a firm, flexible and waterproof seal on aluminum, wood, gel coat and fiberglass, making it well-suited for marine applications above or below the waterline. This product offers excellent UV resistance for reliable long term performance.
Ideal for Marine Applications Above and Below the Waterline
Our 3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 4000 UV is a one-part adhesive sealant formulated to provide an exceptionally strong bond for harsh conditions as well as flexibility to combat vibrations, swelling, shrinking or shock common on boats or other marine applications. It is well-suited for many marine applications both above and below the waterline (PDF, 6.73 Mb). Additionally, its superior UV resistance provides reliable long-term performance. Available in cartridge, sausage pack and drum volumes to meet your application needs.
- Electrical assembly hatch
- Stanchion supports
- Thru-hull fittings and deck hardware
- Porthole frames
- Sealing screwholes