- Offers quick and simple roll starting and roll closure
- Durable backing can be torn by hand, yet is suitable for machine dispensing
- Natural rubber adhesive offers excellent tack and holding power
- Resistant to temperatures as high as 150°F/65°C
- Low unwind tension resists splintering
- Available in brown
3M™ Flat Back Paper Masking Tape 2515 is a general purpose tape with exceptional tack and holding power ideal for a range of packaging and low-heat web processing applications, where adhesion to paper products is necessary. This tough tape features a dependable kraft paper backing capable of resisting moisture, and can be torn by hand for easy application. It is brown in color.
A High-Tack Tape for a Range of Applications
3M™ Flat Back Paper Masking Tape 2515 was designed specifically to be a strong, dependable tape capable of meeting the everyday demands of packaging and low-heat web processing applications. This smooth flatback tape features an unbleached kraft paper backing that combines strength and moisture resistance with consistent unwind and hand-tearability. It also provides heat resistance, withstanding temperatures as high as 150°F/65°C.
- Roll starting
- Roll closure
- General purpose packaging
- Box sealing