- Designed for general use in MRO/construction applications
- Removes cleanly for up to three months when applied indoors
- Sticks immediately and stays on reliably
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Available in silver and black colors
3M™ Venture Tape™ High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO/construction. 3M™ Venture Tape™ High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 has a unique construction that allows for permanent and temporary applications.
A Venture Tape Unlike Any Other
A high quality polyethylene cloth tape coated with a natural rubber pressure sensitive adhesive system, our 3M™ Venture Tape™ High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 has extremely high tack, high peel and adheres to corners and irregular surfaces. The polyethylene-coated, cloth-reinforced backing conforms to curved surfaces and resists moisture and humidity while the natural rubber adhesive gives you instant stick and long-term hold. The tape tears easily, across or down, without curling. It measures 12 mil thick and is capable of stretching up to 15 percent beyond its original length.
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair