- Designed for general use in MRO / construction applications
- Sticks immediately and stays on reliably
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
3M™ Venture Tape™ All Purpose Duct Tape 1501 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO / construction. Our 3M™ Venture Tape™ All Purpose Duct Tape 1501 allows for permanent and temporary applications.
A Duct Tape that Gets the Job Done
A high quality polyethylene cloth tape coated with a natural rubber pressure sensitive adhesive system, our 3M™ Venture Tape™ All Purpose Duct Tape 1501 (PDF, 167.46 Kb) has high tack and high peel, and adheres to corners and irregular surfaces. The polyethylene-coated, cloth-reinforced backing conforms to curved surfaces and resists moisture and humidity while the natural rubber adhesive gives you instant stick and long-term hold. The tape tears easily, across or down, without curling. At 9 mil thick, this tape is moderately thin, which makes it a more conformable choice when working with irregular surfaces.
- Hanging polyethylene drapes
- Taping / splicing insulation
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair