- Black cap and white body nylon-insulated connector is suitable to connect 2 or 3 wires
- Helps provide a moisture-resistant seal
- Accommodates 22 to 16 AWG solid/stranded
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- 600V-rated applications
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 30/carton, 300/case
3M™ Scotchlok™ 316IR IDC Pigtail Electrical Connector is self-striping and helps provide a moisture-resistant seal with a mineral oil base and grease for the connection. The connector is nylon insulated and used to electrically connect 2 or 3 wires while insulating the connection. It is 600V-rated for building a wire and withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C).
3M™ Scotchlok™ 316IR IDC Pigtail Electrical Connector is ideal for use with low-energy underground circuit wires, sprinkler systems, landscape lighting or other moisture-resistant wires for applications. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.