3M™ Scotchkote™ 152LV is a brush applied coating that can be applied onto manually prepared substrates, giving superb adhesion and corrosion resistance. For use on overhead line equipment, bridges and tank internals/externals.
- Approved by London Underground for ease of application and its corrosion protection of up to 25 years.
- Offers 25 years service life to first maintenance.
- London Underground Product ID 146.
- Network Rail Line Specification RT98, now NR/LV/CIV/039.
- Developed as a surface tolerant anti corrosive coating for steel.
- Good application with excellent corrosion protection.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Volume solids 99.2%.Theoretical coverage 2.5 sq m per litre at 400 microns dft.
- Available in 5.0 litre units in Black, Light Grey, Off White and Green.
- Available in 20 litre units in Grey and Off White only