- For tape/wire shielded, armoured/
unarmoured medium voltage single core
and three core polymeric cables. All the
heat shrinkable components are supplied
in an expanded state and would shrink
effectively on application of heat.
All the grounding connections are solderless.
- Available for 1-core and 3-core
polymeric cables which provides excellent
environmental protection and moisture
sealing, wide conductor size ranges upto
21000 mm .
11kv/22kv/33kv – Medium Voltage (MV) Termination
- Based on specially formulated, trackresistant,
silicone rubber insulators
with “built-in” Hi-K stress relief.
- Resistant to severe weathering,
temperature extremes, heavy moisture
and prolonged industrial
- 3M termination kits offer you:
– Fast, easy installation
– Reliable, long-lasting materials
– Solutions to fit your specs
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
- Class “H” material
(180°C continuous operation)
- Workable at extremely low
- High dielectric strength
- Excellent instantaneous fusion
- Excellent conformability
- Excellent track resistance
- Excellent arc resistance
- Excellent ozone resistance
- Silicone Rubber Tape
- Thickness 0.3 mm
- 25 mm x 9 meter
- The inorganic - noncarbon link in tape
- Semi-conducting (low resistivity)
- 90 degree C (Overload up to 130 C)
- EPR, Retains conductivity with
stretch and temperature
- Bonds with insulating material and
- Power shielding
- Replaces semicolon layer
- Elongates easily to conform to
- Compatible with all solid
- Resistance to cracking, solvents
- UV and moisture, used in MV cable
joints and terminations
- 19 mm x 4.5 meter
Protects internal and external surfaces against attack from aggressive chemicals and fuels.
3M™ Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 162HB provides excellent pipeline corrosion resistance for both internal and external surfaces. This 100% solids lining can be used to coat pipes, tanks, vessels and other equipment in contact with sea water, raw water and wastewater. Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 162HB may be used on concrete and cementious surfaces when used with Scotchkote™ Epoxy Sealer SP 810.