- For tape/wire shielded, armoured/
unarmoured medium voltage single core
and three core polymeric cables.
- All the heat shrinkable components are
supplied in an expanded state and would
shrink effectively on application of heat.
- All the grounding connections are solderless.
Available for 1-Core and 3-Core polymeric cables which provides
excellent environmental protection and
moisture sealing, wide conductor .
11/22/33kv – Medium Voltage (MV) Splice
- One-piece multilayer silicone splice
- Reduce the time, labor and cost
involved in both above and below
- Integrated stress control device,
insulation and outer semi-conductive
- Permanent radial pressure guarantees
a reliable function over the entire
- The outer semi-conductive layer reestablishes
the cable screen
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
- Single wall
- Adhesive Lined (Moisture sealing)
- Dual walled for abrasion resiatnce
- High temperature resistant ( Upto 200 degree)
- Flexible post shrinking VFP
- Higher shrink ratio
- Temperature stable from -55O to + 200O
- Halogen free
- Resistant to fuel , chemicals
- Flame retardant
Protects internal and external surfaces against attack from aggressive chemicals and fuels.
3M™ Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 162HB provides excellent pipeline corrosion resistance for both internal and external surfaces. This 100% solids lining can be used to coat pipes, tanks, vessels and other equipment in contact with sea water, raw water and wastewater. Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 162HB may be used on concrete and cementious surfaces when used with Scotchkote™ Epoxy Sealer SP 810.
- For sealing high voltage cable splice and
- For insulating electrical connections rated up to
1000 volts if overwrapped with vinyl or rubber
- For padding irregular shaped connections.
- For providing corrosion protection to a wide variety
of electrical connections and applications.
- For sealing ducts and cable end seals.
- For sealing against dust, soil, water and other