- Designed for room temperature drying as well as baking
as per cure requirements.
- Combines good application characteristics with
excellent corrosion protection.
- Designed for application by brush, roller, dipping or spray.
- Suitable for use on mechanically prepared steelwork or
high pressure water cleaned steel, (abrasive blasting is
- Can be applied over existing coatings.
- Can be used as a two coat primer/finish system or
overcoated with Rust preventive clear top coats
3M™ Scotchkote™ Liquid Epoxy Coating 321, can be used as a patch material, girthweld coating, and pipeline rehabilitation in a wide variety of other field applications where corrosion protection coating of metal is required.
It can be used as a patch material, girthweld coating, a stand-alone coating for pipeline rehabilitation, and in a wide variety of other field applications where corrosion protection coatings of metal are required