- Designed for room temperature drying as well as baking
as per cure requirements.
- Combines good application characteristics with
excellent corrosion protection.
- Designed for application by brush, roller, dipping or spray.
- Suitable for use on mechanically prepared steelwork or
high pressure water cleaned steel, (abrasive blasting is
- Can be applied over existing coatings.
- Can be used as a two coat primer/finish system or
overcoated with Rust preventive clear top coats
- Highly engineered acrylic adhesive provides long term durability but removes cleanly after harsh masking applications
- Withstands exposure to flame, weathering, moisture, and UV
- Heat and light reflective tape protects surfaces and enhances lighting efficiency
- Dead soft aluminum foil backing conforms to curved and uneven surfaces
- Recognized by UL to UL 746C and Classified by UL to UL 723, Class "L" for low flammability rating
- Contains plastic core center
Aggressive adhesive, Easy tear & transparent Great for bundling, patching, sealing and
general repairs where appearance matters , Excellent outdoor performance (6 times longer then other duct
tapes), can be used on plastic, wood, glass, metal, vinyl and rubber. 48 mm x 28 yards does not wrinkle, tears with
hand, water and UV resistant.
- Class “H” material
(180°C continuous operation)
- Workable at extremely low
- High dielectric strength
- Excellent instantaneous fusion
- Excellent conformability
- Excellent track resistance
- Excellent arc resistance
- Excellent ozone resistance
- Silicone Rubber Tape
- Thickness 0.3 mm
- 25 mm x 9 meter
- The inorganic - noncarbon link in tape
- 60 Shore D hardness
- Has 8 to 12-minute gel time at 73 degrees F (23 degrees C)
- Safeguards electrical spring connectors against water, dust, soil and other environmental elements
- Comes in black color
- Includes thermo-setting resin
- Withstands temperatures of 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Elongates 57% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Insulates electrical spring connectors
- Stable at elevated temperatures up to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 8 is a low-stress, highly moisture-resistant compound that cures at room temperature.
- Offers long pot life, low viscosity, and is commonly used to coat printed circuit boards, pot connectors, and impregnate electrical and electronic components.
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Flame-Retardant Compound 2131 is a two-part polyurethane resin designed to replace the cable jacket when splicing or repairing mine and portable cables.
- It can withstand the rugged conditions under which mine and portable cables operate.
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Re-enterable Electrical Resin 2123 is a soft, two-part polybutadiene resin encapsulant designed especially for re-enterable splice protection.
- It is formulated for virtually every electrical application requiring a soft, re-enterable resin.
- Adhesion— Excellent to both blast cleaned and mechanically scraped surfaces.
- Corrosion Resistance— Excellent even under aggressive immersion conditions.
- Chemical Resistance— Virtually unaffected by most industrial chemicals.
- Combines good application characteristics with good erosion and corrosion resistance.
- Designed for application by brush.
- Provides a low friction surface improving flow rates in pumps etc.
- Meets BS6920 criteria for contact with potable water.
- WRAS Water Regulatory Advisory Scheme approved product.
- Available in 1kg x 4 pack or 3kg x 4 pack.
Protects internal and external surfaces against attack from aggressive chemicals and fuels.
3M™ Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 162HB provides excellent pipeline corrosion resistance for both internal and external surfaces. This 100% solids lining can be used to coat pipes, tanks, vessels and other equipment in contact with sea water, raw water and wastewater. Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 162HB may be used on concrete and cementious surfaces when used with Scotchkote™ Epoxy Sealer SP 810.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and ultimate chemical resistance.
- Applied in two or more coats by brush or roller.
- For use on steel and concrete surfaces with an appropriate primer.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection.
- As a primer, it offers long term corrosion protection of ferrous metallic substrates.
- As the basis of multi coat system, Scotchkote Epoxy Coating EA29 can be over coated with itself or with other Scotchkote finishes.
- Adhesion - Excellent to both blast cleaned and mechanically scraped surfaces.
- Corrosion Resistance - Excellent even under aggressive conditions.
- Chemical Resistance – The fully cured coating offers outstanding resistance to aqueous solutions and wide range of industrial chemicals.
- onsult 3M Technical for specific chemical exposure.
- Temperature Resistance – Suitable for use up to 100°C in dry service condition
- Corrosion and Chemical resistance: Excellent even in severe Industrial& harsh marine environment.( ISO 12944 C-5 I & C-5 M).
- Is designed for application by brush, spray or roller
- Apart from Abrasive blasted surface, the product is suitable for application on mechanically prepared steelwork or high pressure water cleaned steel.
- Compatible with tightly adherent aged coatings.
- Can be used as Direct to metal / Intermediate / top coat and also can be over coated with variety of top coats as required.
- Temperature Resistance: Dry service temperature range upto 100°C
- Combines good application characteristics with good corrosion and temperature resistance
- Designed for application by brush or plural feed hot spray
- Provides a high build protective system capable of resisting wet heat up to 150°C
- Primarily designed for resurfacing and lining metal components
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared metal surfaces.
Combines good application characteristics and excellent corrosion protection.
- Brush, roller or spray.
- Can be used as a two coat primer/finish system.
- Suitable for manually prepared or high pressure water cleaned steel.
3M™ Scotchkote™ Liquid Epoxy Coating 321, can be used as a patch material, girthweld coating, and pipeline rehabilitation in a wide variety of other field applications where corrosion protection coating of metal is required.