- Low cost and economical for everyday use
- EN388 4122 for great resistance to abrasion with limited tear and puncture resistance.
- Foamed nitrile palm provides excellent grip, even in wet or oily conditions
- Elastic knit wrist cuff is easy to pull on and off quickly and keeps out debris
- Long-lasting, durable and washable.
- The AlphaTec® 38-514 38-520 38-628 (ex ChemTek™) range provides the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals – without compromising dexterity or comfort.
- AlphaTec® butyl 38-514 & 38-520 offer superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mineral acids.
- EN Iso cut level C protection provides the worker the ability to handle sharp parts and materials with confidence
- Outstanding ergonomic design, superior comfort, dexterity and flexibility based on patented technology
- Thin 13g knitted liner with DuPont™ Kevlar® increases productivity and safety performance
- Cotton flocking, reducing sweat for the wearer
- Sandpatch finish giving the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs, thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
With Mud Grip technology, the GGT5® 4021X is the ultimate muddy work site glove. Purpose-built for tough applications, this glove has SuperFabric® brand material, giving you level A8 cut protection and our heavy duty IR-X® technology to prevent impact injuries.
The HexArmor Chrome Series 4026 High Vis Mechanics Cut Resistant Gloves are made with the highest quality materials making it strong, light weight, dexterous and comfortable. The Chrome Series 4026 uses SuperFabric branded material for the highest cut resistance available on the market, EN388 Cut Level 5.