The PS-100 welding shield has been designed to provide enhanced comfort and protection. It features breathing vents which reduce CO2 built up providing welders superior comfort. The low weight of the shield allows the welder to wear the shield for a long duration without causing neck strain
- 1.73 x 3.66 in. viewing area
- Excellent optical quality
- Sensitivity adjustment that allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG welding processes.
- Optical quality gives the worker a good view of the work area
- Classic black helmet
- The Speedglas welding helmet 9100 with side windows, filter shades 8-13,
- sensitivity adjustment allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG processes,
- also has grinding and torch modes.
- New headgear makes this helmet extremely comfortable and versatile.
- Viewing area 6.05 sq in.
- The 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX features a flip-up assembly that can be lifted to expose a clear 8 in x 4.25 in (200 mm x 110 mm) faceshield for precision prep and grinding.
- Shade 5 SideWindows increase peripheral view. ADF not included.