The most important features of CMM-10 are:
- Autoranging/manual range selection.
- DATA HOLD function, for holding measured values.
- REL function, which allows you to make measurements relative to a stored reference value.
- Continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper).
- AUTO-OFF function.
- Display 3 7/8 digits (5000 max).
- Robust and splash-proof, the meters can be used to measure various electrical parameters.
- They have four push button type selector switches and a rotary switch.
- The rotary switch provides a selection of measurement parameters:
- AC and DC voltage or current (including mirco and nano), frequency, resistance, continuity (with buzzer), capacitance and diode check.