- Comfortable – Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days
- Stays in place – Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage, to encourage longer wear
- Provides consistent compression – The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability
- Enables a more normal lifestyle – The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
- Easy to use – Application is fast, and easy to teach and learn.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Plastics, along with metal, glass, and paper or paperboard, are major materials used in food packaging. The types of plastics used in food packaging include polyolefins, polyesters, polyethylene terephthalate, polycarbonate, polyethylene naphthalate, polyvinyl chloride, polyvinylidene chloride, polystyrene, polyamide, ethylene vinyl alcohol, and laminates and co-extrusions.