- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 8 is a low-stress, highly moisture-resistant compound that cures at room temperature.
- Offers long pot life, low viscosity, and is commonly used to coat printed circuit boards, pot connectors, and impregnate electrical and electronic components.
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Flame-Retardant Compound 2131 is a two-part polyurethane resin designed to replace the cable jacket when splicing or repairing mine and portable cables.
- It can withstand the rugged conditions under which mine and portable cables operate.
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Re-enterable Electrical Resin 2123 is a soft, two-part polybutadiene resin encapsulant designed especially for re-enterable splice protection.
- It is formulated for virtually every electrical application requiring a soft, re-enterable resin.