- Contact not 100% which increases
- Loosing of joint over a period of time.
- Uneven pressure both in crimping as well as
a thimble. Pressure is more near bolt and less
as we approach edges.
- Oxidation in copper and aluminum further
- Excellent electrical and mechanical protection from combined pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and PVC backing
- Pressure sensitive rubber adhesive bonds easily and securely
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards
- Available in blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white, yellow, and pink
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant