- One-piece multilayer silicone splice
- Reduce the time, labor and cost
involved in both above and below
- Integrated stress control device,
insulation and outer semi-conductive
- Permanent radial pressure guarantees
a reliable function over the entire
- The outer semi-conductive layer reestablishes
the cable screen
- Based on specially formulated, trackresistant,
silicone rubber insulators
with “built-in” Hi-K stress relief.
- Resistant to severe weathering,
temperature extremes, heavy moisture
and prolonged industrial
- 3M termination kits offer you:
- Fast, easy installation
- Reliable, long-lasting materials
- Solutions to fit your specs
- Contact not 100% which increases
- Loosing of joint over a period of time.
- Uneven pressure both in crimping as well as
a thimble. Pressure is more near bolt and less
as we approach edges.
- Oxidation in copper and aluminum further
- Flexible fiberglass knit fabric strip, saturated with a curable black urethane resin syrup that starts to cure after adding water
- Once wet, the fiber strip becomes tacky and sticks to itself
- Compatible with coaxial, copper, fiber cables, polyethylene or lead-sheathed cable, pressurized and non-pressurized cable
- Creates an airtight, permanent bond when combined with vinyl mastic VM tape and vinyl tape 50
- Suitable for aerial, buried and manhole applications
- Ideal for strengthening old cables, splices and auxiliary seals
- Fast and easy to apply, yet hardens to a strong and maintenance-free coating
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 5/bulk pack
- It works for sheath repairs, trouble openings, 90(deg) bends, long length repairs, and T-zone damage
- Can be used on pressurized or nonpressurized cable and on either polyethylene or leadsheathed cable
- Perfect for sheath repair, trouble openings in poly cable, and T-zone repair
3M™ CeQUIN™ 3000 paper is composed of approximately 74% inorganic content as compared to the 90% inorganic content of CeQUIN I paper. CeQUIN 3000 paper may be laminated with polyester film, or glass fabric to enhance initial dielectric strength or improve mechanical manageability. CeQUIN 3000 paper is available in continuous roll stock up to 36 inches wide, as slit tape, or sheets.
- One part joint body
- 100% tested after manufacture
- No heat required
- Tool free installation
- Permanent radial pressure
- Suitable for paper and polymeric cables
- Compatible with compression and mechanical connectors
- Low temperature installation
- Provides consistent installation quality
- Pre-set auxiliary frequencies for power, CATV, radio and long haul fiber applications.
- Directional peak, directional null, single peak locate modes.
- Large backlight, high resolution, graphic display.
- Push-button cable/pipe depth readout with continuous depth measurement mode.
- Large backlit, high-resolution graphic display
- PC interface via standard RS232/USB
- User-configurable features and interface
- Detects all seven EMS marker frequencies
- Locator PC tools software
- iD marker read/write capability
- Dual marker frequency search-simultaneous
- iD Marker depth estimation
Large electrical and mechanical through penetrations can be sealed to provide up to 4 hours fire rating using 3M™ FireDam™ 2000 Coating applied on mineral fiber board known as 3M FireDam™ 240 Coated Mineral Board. In the presence of heat or fire, the coating on top of 3M™ FireDam™ 240 intumesces (expands) up to 10 times, forming an insulating char which significantly slows any heat transfer. The expanding char fills voids,including those left by perishing materials.